Wednesday, August 19, 2020

History of Shri Ram Temple Ayodhya from TRETA YUGA to 2020. Part 2, त्रेता युग से 2020 तक श्रीराम मंदिर अयोध्या का इतिहास। भाग 2

History of Shri Ram Temple Ayodhya from TRETA YUGA to 2020. Part 2 / त्रेता युग से 2020 तक श्रीराम मंदिर अयोध्या का इतिहास।  भाग 2 

 

इस आर्टिकल का भाग-1 पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें। 

Click here to Read Part-1 of this article. 

 

श्रीराम मंदिर अयोध्या का इतिहास

मुग़लकाल में श्रीराम मंदिर का इतिहास  History of Shri Ram temple in Mughal period

1526 में पानीपथ के प्रथम युद्ध में दिल्ली का सुल्तान इब्राहिम लोधी, मुग़ल शासक बाबर से पराजित हो गया। इस युद्ध के बाद भारत में मुग़ल साम्राज्य नींव पड़ गयी। बाबर ने भी भारत में मंदिरो को तोड़ने का क्रम जारी रखा और अंततः 1528 में बाबर ने अयोध्या में सम्राट विक्रमादित्य के द्वारा बनाये गए श्रीराम मंदिर को ध्वस्त करवा दिया। 

In 1526, the Sultan of Delhi, Ibrahim Lodhi, was defeated by the Mughal ruler Babur in the First Battle of Panipath. After this war, the Mughal Empire was laid in India. Babur also continued the order of demolition of temples in India and eventually in 1528 Babur demolished the Sri Ram temple built by Emperor Vikramaditya in Ayodhya. 

 

श्रीराम मंदिर के ध्वस्त होने के बाद हिन्दुओं ने उसी स्थान पर एक चबूतरा बना दिया और भगवान श्रीराम की पूजा करना जारी रखा। मुग़ल शासक अकबर और जहांगीर के शासनकाल में भी हिन्दू भक्त उसी चबूतरे पर पूजा करते रहे। परन्तु 1660 में क्रूर मुग़ल शासक ओरंगजेब ने उस चबूतरे को तोड़ कर उस स्थान पर एक मस्जित का निर्माण करवा दिया, और उसने इस मस्जित  का नाम बाबरी मस्जित रखा।

After the demolition of the Shri Ram temple, the Hindus made a platform at the same place and continued to worship Lord Shri Ram. Even during the reigns of Mughal rulers Akbar and Jahangir, Hindu devotees continued to worship at the same platform. But in 1660, the cruel Mughal ruler Orangzeb broke that platform and built a mosque at that place, and he named this mosque as Babri Masjit. 

 

श्रीराम जन्मभूमि के ऊपर मस्जित बन जाने के बाद, हिन्दुओ ने मस्जित से कुछ ही दुरी पर एक राम चबूतरा बना लिया और श्रीराम की पूजा करना जारी रखा। इसके साथ ही हिन्दुओ के द्वारा समय समय पर श्रीराम जन्मभूमि को पुनः अपने अधिकार में करने की कई कोशिशें की गयी। 

After becoming the mosque over the Ram Janmabhoomi, the Hindus made a Ram platform at a distance from Mosque and continued to worship Sri Ram. Along with this, many attempts were made by the Hindus to restore the Shri Ram Janmabhoomi again from time to time. 

 

 नवाबों के समय श्रीराम मंदिर का इतिहास History of Shriram Temple at the time of Nawabs

ओरंगजेब की मृत्यु के बाद मुग़ल साम्राज्य कमजोर पड़ने लगा और उसके अलग-अलग सूबों के सूबेदार आंशिक-स्वतंत्र शासक बन गए। उनमे से अवध के नवाब भी थे जो शिया मुस्लिम थे। अवध के नवाबों ने अयोध्या से कुछ दुरी पर स्थित फैज़ाबाद को अपनी राजधानी बनाया। अवध के शिया नवाब कुछ हद तक साहिस्णु थे, उनके समय में भारत के अलग अलग हिस्सों के हिन्दू राजाओं ने अयोध्या में कई मंदिरो का निर्माण कराया, जिनमें इंदौर की महारानी अहिल्याबाई होल्कर का नाम प्रमुख है। 

After the death of Aurangzeb, the Mughal Empire began to weaken and the subedars of its separate subas became partially independent rulers. Among them were the Nawabs of Awadh who were Shia Muslims. The Nawabs of Awadh made Faizabad their capital some distance away from Ayodhya. The Shia Nawabs of Awadh were somewhat tolerant, in their time Hindu kings from different parts of India built many temples in Ayodhya, among them the name of Queen Ahilyabai Holkar of Indore is prominent.

 

 1774 में अवध के नवाब शुजाउद्दौला ने अयोध्या में हनुमानगढ़ी मंदिर के निर्माण के लिए 52 बीघा जमीन उपलब्ध कराई और हनुमानगढ़ी मंदिर का निर्माण भी करवाया। 1855 में सुन्नी मुस्लिम नेता मौलवी आमिर अली ने आरोप लगाया की हनुमानगढ़ी मंदिर एक मस्जित को तोड़कर बनाया गया है, और मौलवी आमिर अली के नेतृत्व में सुन्नी मुस्लिमों द्वारा हनुमानगढ़ी मंदिर पर अधिकार करने का प्रयास किया गया। मंदिर को अधिकार में लेने के उस प्रयास को हिन्दुओं द्वारा विफल कर दिया गया था। उस समय अवध के अंतिम नवाब वाजिद अली शाह ने सेना भेजकर इस कार्य में हिन्दुओ की सहायता की थी। 

In 1774, Nawab Shuja-ud-Daula of Awadh provided 52 bighas of land for the construction of Hanumangarhi temple in Ayodhya and also got Hanumangarhi temple constructed. In 1855, the Sunni Muslim leader Maulvi Aamir Ali alleged that the Hanumangarhi temple was built by breaking a mosque, and an attempt was made by Sunni Muslims led by Maulvi Aamir Ali to take over the Hanumangarhi temple. That attempt to take over the temple was thwarted by the Hindus. At that time, the last Nawab of Awadh, Wajid Ali Shah, sent the army and assisted the Hindus in this task. 

 

अंग्रेजों के शासनकाल में श्रीराम मंदिर का इतिहास  History of Shri Ram Temple during British rule

 1853 में निर्मोही अखाडा के साधुओं के एक समूह ने बाबरी मस्जित के ढांचे पर कब्ज़ा कर लिया और उसकी सभी दीवारों पर राम राम  लिख दिया और श्रीराम जन्मभूमि पर अपने स्वामित्व का दावा किया। जिसके बाद अंग्रेज सरकार ने विवादित ढांचे के चारों तरफ कंटीले तारों की बाड़ लगवा दी, तथा आगे के विवादों से बचने लिए अंग्रेज सरकार ने विवदित परिसर को हिन्दू और मुस्लिमों के लिए विभजित कर दिया। 

In 1853, a group of sadhus of Nirmohi Akhada took possession of the structure of Babri Masjit and wrote Rama Rama on all its walls and claimed their ownership over the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi. After which the British government erected barbed wire fencing around the disputed structure, and in order to avoid further disputes, the British government divided the premises for Hindus and Muslims. 

 

 1855 से 1885 तक मुस्लिमों द्वारा विवादित परिसर में हिन्दुओं की गतिविधियां बढ़ने की कई शिकायतें की गयी जिनका रिकॉर्ड उस समय के फैज़ाबाद के अंग्रेज अफसरों के दस्तावेजों में दर्ज है। 1885 में विवादित स्थल का मामला फैज़ाबाद की कोर्ट में उठाया गया, यह पहली बार था जब इस विवादित स्थल का मामला किसी कोर्ट में उठाया गया था। 

From 1855 to 1885, many complaints were made by Muslims about the increase in activity of Hindus in the disputed premises, whose records are recorded in the documents of the British officers of Faizabad at that time. The matter of the disputed site was raised in the court of Faizabad in 1885, this was the first time the matter of the disputed site was raised in any court. 

 

1934 में अयोध्या में गोहत्या की एक घटना पर दंगे भड़क गए, जिसके बाद हिन्दुओं ने श्रीराम जन्मभूमि के ऊपर बने विवादित ढांचे का एक बड़ा हिस्सा ढहा दिया। इस घटना के बाद तत्कालीन ब्रिटिश सरकार ने स्थानीय हिन्दुओं पर 84000 रूपए का भारी-भरकम जुर्माना लगाया। 

Riots erupted in 1934 over an incident of cow slaughter in Ayodhya, after which Hindus demolished a large part of the disputed structure over the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi. After this incident, the then British government imposed a heavy fine of 84000 rupees on the local Hindus. 

 

स्वतंत्र भारत में श्रीराम मंदिर का इतिहास History of Shri Ram Temple in Independent India

22 दिसम्बर 1949 के दिन हिन्दुओं ने विवादित ढांचे में प्रवेश करके वहां पर भगवान राम, देवी सीता और लक्ष्मण जी की प्रतिमाएं स्थापित कर दी। जिसके बाद फैजाबाद की जिला अदालत के आदेश पर विवादित परिसर पर ताला लगा दिया गया। 

On 22 December 1949, Hindus entered the disputed structure and installed statues of Lord Rama, Goddess Sita and Lakshman ji there. Following this, the disputed premises were locked on the order of the district court of Faizabad. 

 

1950 में हिन्दू महासभा के वकील गोपाल सिंह विशारद ने फैज़ाबाद जिला अदालत में अर्जी लगाई और विवादित परिसर में स्थापित भगवान श्रीराम की मूर्ति की पूजा करने का अधिकार देने की मांग की। 1959 में निर्मोही अखाड़े ने विवादित परिसर पर अपना अधिकार जताया और कोर्ट में अर्जी दाखिल की। 1961 में सुन्नी वक्फ बोर्ड ने विवादित परिसर और आसपास की  भूमि पर अपना अधिकार बताया और विवादित परिसर में मूर्ति स्थापित किये जाने के खिलाफ फ़ैजाबाद की जिला अदालत में अर्जी लगाई। 

In 1950, Hindu Mahasabha's lawyer Gopal Singh Visharad filed an application in the Faizabad district court and demanded the right to worship the idol of Lord Shri Ram installed in the disputed premises. In 1959, Nirmohi Akhara asserted its authority over the disputed premises and filed an application in the court. In 1961, the Sunni Waqf Board asserted its authority over the disputed premises and adjoining land and petitioned the Faizabad district court against the installation of the idol in the disputed premises. 

 

 1986 में फ़ैजाबाद की जिला अदालत ने विवादित परिसर के ताले खोलने का आदेश दिया तथा हिन्दुओं को परिसर में पूजा करने की अनुमति प्रदान की। 1987 फ़ैजाबाद की जिला अदालत ने यह पूरा मामला इलाहबाद उच्च न्यायालय में स्थानांतरित कर दिया। 

In 1986, the Faizabad district court ordered the opening of the locks of the disputed premises and allowed Hindus to worship in the premises. 1987 The district court of Faizabad transferred the entire case to the Allahabad High Court. 

 

6 दिसंबर 1992 के दिन हजारों हिन्दुओं ने मिलकर श्रीराम जन्मभूमि के ऊपर बने बाबरी मज्जित ढांचे को ध्वस्त कर दिया, जिसके परिणाम स्वरूप सांप्रदायिक दंगे भड़क गए जिसमे लगभग  2000 लोग मारे गए। 

On 6 December 1992, thousands of Hindus jointly demolished the Babri Masjid structure over the Sri Ram Janmabhoomi, resulting in communal riots, in which around 2000 people died. 

 

2002 में इलाहबाद उच्च न्यायालय ने इस केस पर सुनवाई शुरू करी। 2003 में  भारतीय पुरातत्व सर्वेक्षण (ASI) ने इलाहबाद उच्च न्यायालय के आदेश पर पुरातत्ववेता के.के.मुहम्मद के नेतृत्व में विवादित स्थल की खुदाई प्रारम्भ की गयी। विवादित स्थल की खुदाई करने पर ASI को धराशायी मस्जित के नीचे एक विशाल भवन के प्रमाण प्राप्त हुए, जिसमें हिन्दू मंदिरों में पाए जाने वाले नक़्क़ाशीदार खम्बे, मूर्तियां, कमल के फूलों की नक्कासी, कौस्तुब गहने, देवनागरी लिपि में लिखे गए शिलालेख, कसौटी पत्थर के अलंकृत टुकड़े, टेराकोटा धार्मिक आकृतियाँ, हाथी, घोड़े, सर्प, वराह और संतो की मूर्तियाँ आदि प्राप्त हुए। इन सब चीजों मिलने के बाद ASI ने अपनी रिपोर्ट में विवादित ढांचे के निचे एक विशाल मंदिर परिसर होने के संकेत दिए। 

In 2002, Allahabad High Court started hearing on this case. In 2003, the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) started excavation of the disputed site under the leadership of archaeologist KK Mohammad on the order of Allahabad High Court. On excavating the disputed site, the ASI found evidence of a huge building under the demolished mosque, which has carved pillars, sculptures, lotus flower carvings, Kaustub ornaments found in Hindu temples, inscriptions written in Devanagari script, test stone Ornate pieces of terracotta, terracotta religious figures, elephants, horses, snakes, graves and statues of saints etc. were found. After getting all these things, ASI in its report indicated a huge temple complex under the disputed structure.  

 

30 सितम्बर 2010 को इलहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय ने इस मुक़दमे पर फैसला सुनते हुए विवादित स्थल को रामलला विराजमान, निर्मोही अखाडा और सुन्नी वक्फ बोर्ड के बिच में तीन बराबर हिस्सों में बाँट दिया।

On 30 September 2010, the Allahabad High Court, hearing the case, divided the disputed site into three equal parts between Ramlala Virajaman, Nirmohi Akhada and Sunni Waqf Board.  

 

 9 मई 2011 को सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने इलहाबाद उच्च न्यायालय के फैसले पर रोक लगा दी। उसके बाद इस मामले की सुनवाई सुप्रीम कोर्ट में को गयी । 

On 9 May 2011, the Supreme Court stayed the Allahabad High Court ruling. After that the case was heard in the Supreme Court. 

 

9 नवंबर 2019 को सुप्रीम कोर्ट की 5 जजों की बेंच ने 2.77 एकड़ की विवादित भूमि पर सर्वसम्मति से फैसला सुनते हुए पूरी विवादित भूमि हिन्दुओं को भगवान श्रीराम का मंदिर बनाने के लिए आवंटित कर दी और भारत सरकार को मंदिर का निर्माण करने  एक ट्रस्ट बनाने का आदेश दिया, इसके साथ ही सुप्रीम कोर्ट ने मुस्लिम पक्ष को मज्जित निर्माण के लिए 5 एकड़ भूमी अयोध्या में किसी अन्य स्थान पर आवंटित करने का भी आदेश दिया। 

On 9 November 2019, a 5-judge bench of the Supreme Court, hearing the unanimous verdict on the disputed land of 2.77 acres, allotted the disputed land to Hindus to build the temple of Lord Shri Ram and ordered the Government of India to form a trust to build the temple, Along with this, the Supreme Court also ordered to allot 5 acres of land for construction of Mosque to some other place in Ayodhya. 

 

सुप्रीम कोर्ट के आदेश के बाद भारत सरकार ने तीन महीने के भीतर मंदिर लिए एक ट्रस्ट का बनाया। इस ट्रस्ट के अध्यक्ष महंत नृत्य गोपाल दास जी महाराज को बनाया गया। ट्रस्ट के गठन के बाद मंदिर निर्माण का कार्य शुरू किया गया। मंदिर निर्माण के लिए विवादित स्थल को समतल किया गया और मंदिर की नीँव बनाने लिए खुदाई की गयी। खुदाई के दौरान उस जगह से हिन्दू धर्म के देवी देवताओं की कई पुरातात्विक मुर्तिया, प्राचीन मंदिर के खम्बे, 4 फ़ीट बड़ा शिवलिंग और मंदिर से सम्बंधित कई अवशेष निकले। 

The Government of India formed a trust for the temple within three months following an order of the Supreme Court. Mahant Nritya Gopal Das Ji Maharaj was made the chairman of this trust. After the formation of the trust, the temple construction work started. The disputed site for the construction of the temple was leveled and excavated to make the temple foundation. During the excavation, many archaeological sculptures of Hindu deities, ancient temple pillars, 4 feet big Shivling and many relics related to the temple came out from that place. 

 

5 अगस्त 2020 के दिन भगवान श्रीराम के मंदिर का निर्माण करने के लिए भारत के प्रधानमंत्री श्री नरेंद्र दामोदरदास मोदी के द्वारा हिन्दू रीती रिवाजों के अनुसार भूमि पूजन और शिलान्यास किया गया और मंदिर की नींव में पहली ईट रखकर मंदिर  निर्माण की  शुरुआत की  गयी।  

On 5 August 2020, Bhumi Pujan and foundation stone was performed by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Damodardas Modi, to build the temple of Lord Shri Ram as per Hindu customs and the construction of the temple was started by placing the first brick in the foundation of the temple.

 

इस आर्टिकल का भाग-1 पढ़ने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें।

Click here to Read Part-1 of this article.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment